From the Principal
Please check the Weekly Notices section of our web site each week to receive important information about school events and happenings. As a part of our "Going Green" initiative, we will continue to post this information in a downloadable/printable format.
Revised September/October Calendar
In an effort to answer questions that have been asked about the revised calendar (click here for a printable version), we have prepared the following notes to accompany it:
- September 29 through October 2 - full-day, remote instruction for all students in grades 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12.
- Tuesday, September 29 - half-day schedule for all students in grades K, 1, 2, 6, and 9. Both cohorts will follow the half-day schedule on the revised calendar. Blue in person, Gold remote.
- Wednesday, September 30 - full-day schedule for all students in grades K, 1, 2, 6, and 9. Both cohorts will follow the regular full-day schedule on the revised calendar. Blue in person, Gold remote.
- Thursday, October 1 - half day schedule for all students in grades K, 1, 2, 6, and 9. Both cohorts will follow the half-day schedule on the revised calendar. Gold in person, Blue remote.
- Friday, October 2 - full day schedule for all students in grades K, 1, 2, 6, and 9. Both cohorts will follow the regular full-day schedule on the revised calendar. Gold in person, Blue remote.
- Monday, October 5 - all students will begin following the previously shared hybrid schedule see above. On Tuesday (9/22), we will share the Blue/Gold schedule for the remainder of the year.
- Friday, October 9 will be a half day of remote instruction for all students.
- Monday October 12 is a holiday - schools are closed.
Thank you.FR News & Headlines
Spotlight Special Edition: Fulmar Road Reopening
Please enjoy this Spotlight especially for Fulmar Road Families about the Reopening.FR News & Headlines
Elementary Schools Parade a Success!
Teachers and staff from all three of Mahopac’s elementary schools - Lakeview, Austin Road, and Fulmer Road - held a parade on Friday, June 5, to pay tribute and say goodbye to their students, who they haven’t seen in person since the pandemic shutdown began. Students lined Route 6 with signs so they could say “goodbye” as well in a touching tribute.
Check out pictures of the parade - with many pictures submitted by YOU - here!
Read more about it and see even more pictures in the Mahopac News: https://www.tapinto.net/towns/mahopac/sections/education/articles/a-parade-of-goodbyesFR News & Headlines
You're invited to the Mahopac Elementary Schools End of Year Parade
The entire Mahopac Community is invited to line the parade route on Friday, June 5th, as spectators in the Mahopac Elementary End of Year Parade. Expect beeping horns, waving and cheering teachers and staff in decorated cars, and lots of smiles as the parade winds through town.
The parade will start at the bus garage at 10 a.m. After leaving the bus garage, the route will be as follow: right on Myrtle Avenue, left on Brook Road, left on Route 6N, right on Secor Road, right on North Wood Street, bear right on Bullet Hole Road, Right on Austin Road, left on Secor Road, left on Route 6N, left on Route 6 and end at approximately 10:45 a.m. on Route 6 and Crane Road.
See the flyer and trip detail below this message.FR News & Headlines
Fulmar Road Staff Makes Video for Students
The Fulmar Road Staff came together to send a create a message for their students. Take a peek at the video complete with pictures and messages from principals, teachers, and more! https://youtu.be/EHrNuH8U8YAFR News & Headlines
School Counseling Advisory Survey Closed
Thank you to those who participated in the Guidance Survey.
Participants will be contacted individually as the District moves forward with the formation of the Guidance Council.FR News & Headlines